Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Friday 2 November 2012

Greeting Cards 2012 | Diwali

So the festival of lights is nearly upon us so this year I have gone ahead and designed 3 very simple designs for this years celebrations.

The reasoning behind this to keep my self motivated and fresh with ideas and also develop more of my Indesign skills in producing print work.

More of a traditional style with the type and cultural patterns

Again more variation in the patterns and the addition of the
Hindu god Ganesh
Modern and uplifting feel with the diya and bright colours




These cards have been made as a one off for this year so that I can get a feel of what I will be expecting to do for next year where I will have some photos from this years celebration to add
to the designs of the cards.


0 comments:

Post a Comment