Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Tuesday 19 June 2012

D4DM | Graduation Show 2012

Well my uni days have come to an end so I have taken a few snaps of my work and other members of the group.

I have also taken a few from the hard working product design team as they have produced some great work.




Alim Karmali - whole-meal-bread.blogspot.co.uk

Alim Karmali - whole-meal-bread.blogspot.co.uk

Matt Bowman - http://mcpbowman.blogspot.co.uk

Matt Bowman - http://mcpbowman.blogspot.co.uk 
Ellie

Michael Beany 

Danny Doyle

Myself





It has been a very hard year with the projects and now all I have to is look forward to receiving my overall mark for my degree.


0 comments:

Post a Comment