Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Monday 25 June 2012

Ecstasy Boutique | Branding

Well now I finished uni this is a project that is in the making for a friend of mine for her new shop she is starting up.

The shop will be selling unique made clothing by the owner and to show the organic feel to the company they have gone for the idea of having a vintage styling with add of pin up girl.




The approche I took on this was having a banner with a grunge feel and with the pin up girl to be more flashy and working them together.

I started off by drawing them out and paper which would speed up the process of  designing the logo.

\
This is the first phase of the logo some more needs work needs doing to it with the arrangement of the type and then working on the grunge look further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment