Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Thursday 12 July 2012

Ecstasy Boutique | Design

At the moment I have had some time away from this project due to getting my skills together for web development and I will be finishing the final touches off very soon.

I had thought I would blog about this before you the viewers are thinking "what the hell Jigz? whats with a dead project?" haha but no doubt this will be done in a few days.


sorry for the delay be up shortly!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment