Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Thursday 12 July 2012

Behance | Finally I have an account

Well it was time I had sorted this out but better late then never I guess haha, I have created a Behance account which will show all my final versions of my projects this has been updated very slow but be sorted sooooon I promise :)



http://www.behance.net/JigneshLadDesign

0 comments:

Post a Comment