Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Thursday 20 September 2012

Break is Over

Well my summer break is officially over and I have had a wonderful time in America.

Been through a lot once we had goten there with dealing with my mums uncle passing away.
(RIP, Van Bapa) he was one of the humblest person to ever live this earth. He will be remembered.

I have tons of photos to edit and put up from the journey and its going to show what an amazing time I and my family have had.

Updates so LucyBonner on to come is #EcstacyBoutique logo update, some of the ideas have been drop to make it more simpler yet more stylish to fit in with the handcrafted clothing by hers truly #.

As well as looking for work I will be designing some #Diwali cards for this year to get us all in the spirit of the holy festival of light.

SOoooo thats summer over and time to get a crack on :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment