Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Tuesday 6 November 2012

App Design | Asda APG App

The following are visuals from photoshop on me designing the styling of the app.

potentially the barcode scanner for the receipt jus in need
of adding instructions for the user.

I have gone for the style of a receipt being ripped effect on the
background images for the information.



Instead of displaying all the T&C's on the history page I have added
an info button in the top right where the T&Cs can be viewed
in a pop up window and then easily be closed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment