Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Thursday 8 November 2012

Design Juices | Twitter Background for X Mas

Sooo Christmas is approaching and I have been given a task by Design Juices to create art work for their social media pages.

So I have set out to design a background image for their Twitter page (@designjuices) for seasonal times.

I have started on their christmas theme which would take on the most valuable present that everyone would love to receive which is the christmas jumper haha.

I have chosen this idea because with everyone having using tablets, laptops and big screen desktops I wanted the image to be easily scale able to all browser and device resolutions.



The design shows the interface of Twitter and is detailed to work as the feeds that come threw so the background image will cater to most screen sizes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nice article ,
    aboutbuy twitter followers .twitter has leargest community in the socity. So buy twitter followers and get more traffic.

    ReplyDelete