Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Tuesday 1 May 2012

D4DM End of Year Show | Branding

Well the end is upon us and the show must go on....

Here is my proposal for my end of year show and how I have come up with the branding with reasoning to the colour palette and origami styling to logo type.


For this I have taken in consider that as all designers our key tools of trade is the Adobe Creative Suit and for the end of year show this is what I have designed.

Each colour way is disciplined to a job role in which will be carried out as a group on the D4DM course and to suit those roles each Adobe application that is used to do so is assigned to that job via application colour.

The header and complimentary type are chosen due to how much of an effect they have on the viewers eyes, I wanted it so that even when reading something bold your not struck by over powering type and yet when reading sub messages the type is not too thin yet to over powering.


0 comments:

Post a Comment