Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

D4DM End of Year Show | Branding

This is my second proposal to the branding idead.

An addition to the notes made on the board the peaks that are caused for the mountain idea they all depend on how confident the designer is in that certain area.


All colour pallet is set on the Adobe creative suite but as discussed at uni we have still more to explore in the identity we choose for this end of year show.

So there will be more updates made to this and will be posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment