Who is JIGZ?!

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Welcome to my BLOG! Im Jigz currently living in Salford in Manchester, studying Design For Digital Media (D4DM) at The University Of Salford. Im a graphic design enthusiast and it is what i specialize in :D, my main area's are Branding and Re-Branding, but i am flexible in different areas. | Come find me on Twitter - @26jigz | E-Mail - jignesh.lad26@gmail.com | Skype Jigz26 and Jigz262 | Enjoy!!!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

JIG | Work Station and iTunes

Here is a quick snap of how my work station looks like right about now and please dont get your hopes up on it being amazing this is how I work and will make a decent effort in a more useable workstation over the summer XP

who said Mac and Windows cant work together. This is a healthy
relationship mixed with beverages and quality music.

I may keep y'all updated on my album/music choice but for tonight
this is whats playing not to heavy and easy on the ears.


0 comments:

Post a Comment